Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Beta Pi Blog, Vol. 2006, No.13 - Honoring Reunion 2005 Tales & Rod Yanker

Beta Pi:
It took an e-mail from Venerable Pierce Hodnette, asking me "where is this blog, and how do I look at it?"
That inspired me to shift from e-mail newsletter format, and actually create a blog. Gentlemen, the Beta Pi Blog is born.
Steve Cummings e-mailed me, and said he found Van "Woman" Sayler. Somehow, and I'm glad, Van Sayler e-mailed me and he is alive and well.
Van Sayler: van.sayler@raymondjames.com
I found a photo I hope you'll appreciate. Vinny Starr attended our last Reunion 2005, and served as Prince for a game of Tales. As you may have heard, the Vanderbilt Administration PC Police outlawed the game.
VTL,
Larry Simons
Beta Pi '72

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bozo:
I was trying to reach Ken "harpo" Linden.  Marlon said that he tried to call Harpo, and left a message with "Harpo's woman."  Still, no call back from Harpo.  What's a mother to do?

Zeke Floose
Beta Pi '72

Anonymous said...

Hey Dozo:
Tell Vinny I said he looks old in this picture.
Zeke Floose
Beta Pi '72

Anonymous said...

Since VU has outlawed tails I suggest we all meet on the sidewalk in front of the SAE house one Saturday night and start a game.  When the campus police arrives we can fire bottle rockets at the Phi house and steal the campus cop car in the chaos that follows.

Randy Martin  vantucky@mindspring.com

Anonymous said...

QUOTE FROM THE TWILIGHT ZONE:

"[Opening narration (season 1]

Narrator: There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone."