Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Beta Pi Blog, Vol.2006, No.22 - In search of Ken "Harpo" Linden

Beta Pi:


Brother Mark "Marlon" McGann markmcgann@prodigy.net is hot on the trail of Ken "Harpo" Linden. This is a story you must read:

E-mail received from Marlon McGann, August 15, 2006:

Harpo is at 3000 Lake Creek Dr., Lewisville, TX 75077, 972-317-9192 but he didn't return my call. I spoke with a women there twice, identified myself as a friend from Vanderbilt which she clearly identified, but got nothing in return. After that when I called I got a fax machine. Go figure. Maybe we should all start calling, saying "hey Harpo" and hang up. Can anyone explain a vague memory I have of "Wags" and some party he gave?? I know we pledged his son.

* * *

In honor of Harpo, I'm posting a scan of Harpo's 1975 yearbook picture.

This blog address is: http://journals.aol.com/lasimons4law/beta-pi-blog/

VTL,

Larry Simons

Beta Pi, '72

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Courtesy of Art Landry, welcome Brother Pat Hauenstein to the Beta Pi Blog Network:

Pat Hauenstein:  phauenst1@hotmail.com