Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Beta Pi Blog, Vol. 2006, No.14 - Honoring Pierce Hodnette and Herb Ladley

Beta Pi:
I was having no difficulty setting up this "blog" until I had to choose "public" or "private" blog. I chose private at first, intending this to be a blog which only ATO's could access.
A problem arose: some of you guys (readers) are AOL users, some are not. Set up as a private blog, it was prompting you to enter "user name and password." AOL told me today that only AOL users can log on to a "private" blog.
So, I had no choice, it must be a "public" blog. That made me think, why worry about public vs. private? I worry because I was born that way, and here is how I'm leaving it. I suggest, dear brothers, that you not write things on this blog that you would not want your mother, father, brother, sister, wife, child, grandchild to read.
I don't mind reading the profane and prurient, but others might.
If you know of other ATO's, give them this URL address:.

Today's photo is entitled "Pierce "The Wimp" Hodnette, Herb Ladley and Becky Denham, Columbia Tales, 1973."
I love and respect all of my ATO brothers.
VTL,

Larry Simons
Beta Pi '72

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bozo, awesome blog!
Zeke Floose
Beta Pi '72

Anonymous said...

Excerpt of E-mail Received from Travis Parr:
Larry---
I think is was spelled Denham, not Denim.

By the way Marlon & I communicated and brought up the subject of that sacred vile liquor of the Eleuthra Islands : "Thompson Brothers Pineapple Rum"..... remember --- drink one bottle and you talked to the palm trees--- two bottles and the trees talked back! .  .  .

T. Parr

Anonymous said...

E-mail from Tison Keel, August 2, 2006:

Great stuff!  Thanks for the effort, Larry!  I'll rummage for some content.

Tison Keel
VP Sales & Marketing
Daikin America Inc.
(845) 365-9566 (office)
(845)-365-9515 (fax)
tkeel@daikin-america.com

Anonymous said...

Great job Larry!  Thanks for the continued effort.  Then again.....who are you people?

Anonymous said...

I just had dinner with John Smith, pledged in 1975 or 1976.  I have some good pictures and will post them once I figure out